Are you new to couponing? And want to learn hot to coupon at different stores? Then you have come to the right place. Today I will be discussing couponing at Walgreen’s, but make sure you check out how to coupon at CVS. To day I will be giving you tips and breaking down understanding how to coupon at Walgreen’s. By the end of this post you will know how to stock coupons with promotions and sales. I will even show you a few couponing tricks.
One of the first things you need to do is sign up for the Walgreen’s Balance Reward Program. Signing up is free and easy, just sign up at walgreens.com or in the store at the register.
Walgreen’s Reward Promotions/Sales
Walgreen’s new reward promotions and sales start every Sunday.
A register reward is a paper coupon that is basically a store credit to use on your next purchase. Each week Walgreen’s have promotions like the one above.
Register Rewards have a limit of one per ,offer per customer , per transaction. Customers who redeem RR against the same offer may not receive another RR coupon.
Register Rewards can not be used to purchase alcohol, dairy products or gift cards.
Balance Rewards Points
- With everyday balance reward points, you will get 10 points per $1.00 spent in a transaction on almost everything
- You can receive bonus points on particular items that are on promotion that week.
- You can use previous earned points to pay items and still earn point (ex. If it reads buy 1 get $1,00 points you can use points and still receive points . If it reads spend $15 get 3,000 points you can not pay with points and earn points)
- Points can not be used to purchase, dairy products, alcohol and tobacco.
- You can also earn points per 30 day prescription (100 pts) and 90 day prescription (300 pts) plus 100 points per immunization.
- All coupons must be presented to cashier at time of checkout
- Walgreen’s do not accept expired coupons
- The number of manufacturer coupons including RR/Savings Rewards manufacturer coupons shall not exceed the number of items in the transaction (ex If you are buying toothpaste, you can use one coupon, store coupons o not count against your ratio. if you have a MFR and store coupon you can stack them together for more savings. Now if you a MFR, store coupon and RR you would need to add another item as a filler item.)
- You can not use MFR on one item and RR because Walgreen’s classify RR as A MFR
- Walgreen’s will not accept a coupon that exceeds the amount of the item.
- Any coupons with blurry coupon missing or altered will not be accepted.
- Walgreen’s reserves the right to limit any coupons
Other ways to save
Make sure to download the Walgreen’s app so that you can clip digital coupons to your balance reward card Sign up for email promotions and special coupons/offers. You will also save with weekly sale ads.
I hope that this helps. As you start and continue to coupon you will realize and understand more